1. Antiviral: Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine as per flccc.net prevention protocol. FLCCC provides information on the safety and efficacy of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloriquine for COVID-19.
2. Antiseptic: Gargle Mouthwash 2 x daily. (Ex. 1% Povidone Iodine, Antiseptic Listerine or Scope). Do not swallow. Nasal Cleanse 2 x daily (Ex. Xlear or ImmuneMist).
3. Immune Fortifying: Quercetin: 250 mg/day, Vitamin C: 500-1000 mg 2 X day, Elemental Zinc: 30-40 mg, Vitamin D3: Dose depends on Vitamin D level. (Desired Vitamin D level >50 ng/ml).
4. Hydrate preferably with lemon water. Mix 1 oz of lemon juice with 10 oz of water.
5. Emergency Devices: Thermometer, Nebulizer, BP monitor, Pulse Oximeter (Desired oxygen saturation > than 95%).
Most compounding pharmacies dispense Ivermectin & Hydroxychloroquine. Please locate the one nearest to you.
EUA medications are investigational drugs with limited information known about their safety and efficacy. It is recommended to use the flccc.net protocol as your primary guide.
The Dr. Ardis Show has compiled forms to have ready now.
Governor DeSantis approved exemption forms for you to print out. It is on the Florida Health Government site.
Private employers are prohibited from mandating COVID-19 vaccines for employees without opportunity for the employees to obtain an exemption. Florida employees can choose to be exempt from private employer vaccine mandates.
Those forms can be found below:
If an employer does not accept an employee's properly completed exemption form, violations can be reported to the Attorney General. The Attorney General has the authority to impose fines for such violations:
Violations for public employers can be reported to the Florida Department of Health through VaxPassFreeFL@FLHealth.gov.
Go to Labcorp.com and make appointment. Cost: $6 (Best to test > 3 weeks after having COVID-19).
The information on this page is not meant to be used as medical advice. These are resources to consider as you conduct your independent research.